[plug] educationaLinux 2003 miniconference: Call for Papers

Grahame Bowland grahame at azale.net
Mon Oct 7 09:49:01 WST 2002

Hi Leon,

Is this aimed at Linux in {primary,secondary} education or is tertiary
education part of it?

I'm looking at doing IPv6 natively over UWA's vlan network using linux and the
8021q module; is that something worth talking about at it? I already have had
promising results playing with it, although it's not completely working yet.

Another thing I could talk about is Directory Services using Linux and
OpenLDAP. I've had quite a bit of experience with that at UWA - I was one of
the main implementors of http://directory.uwa.edu.au, which is openldap,
mod_python and apache.

Cheers
Grahame