[plug] westnet ADSL problems with Debian

Adam Davin bladebadger at westnet.com.au
Mon Oct 7 14:48:02 WST 2002

Afternoon all

FWIW, I am running with westnet with a debian box using rp-pppoe 3.3-1.1 and using a D-link dsl-300, I am only on a 256/64k link but most of the time if the link drops it is because either
a) westnet have actually reported it as a fault in a follow up email or prior notification email
b) I have a power failure.

I have only been running with westnet and adsl for a couple of months now, but looking at the problems others seem to be having I am starting to feellucky :)

Just my 2c worth

--

Adam Davin