[plug] Mandrake 9.0 add software

Dave Dartnall darts at dialix.com.au
Wed Oct 9 01:57:21 WST 2002

Thanks to Leon and Daniel for the responses to my call for help.
I seem to have monumentally cocked up my 9.0 upgrade. Although (using
Mozilla) the mail looked as though it had downloaded and showed up in
the inbox when I tried to open it all I got was a blank screen.
This applied to all mail in that session.
And now the system seems to be unable to resolve any addresses - I can't
get either mail servers or www sites.
So, firstly, would you, Daniel and Leon please resend your responses to
my original query, and I'll battle on with the acess problem.
And then as a last resort, if unsuccessful in this, I'm thinking of
starting over, erasing what's there and installing 9.0 from scratch.
Where are the Mozilla email address files and what are they called? At
least I could save them.
Again, any help appreciated.

regards
Dave Dartnall