[plug] Getting in contact with edulinux folk.

shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Oct 8 10:54:13 WST 2002

Hey.

Where can I get in contact (phone or email) with edulinux organisers.
I'm putting a paper together (originally for the National Union of Students for policy consideration) on the role of linux in student unions,
and the importance of student organisations in agitating for IT reform & linux adoption in universitys. I'd like to present it at edulinux, but have NO IDEA
on how to get in contact with em.

Any ideas?

---
"I Know the Human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
-Leader of the Free world George Bush 2000