[plug] ZDNet Australia News & Tech OS SCO takes Linux to Murdoch Univers ity (fwd)

shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Oct 9 16:39:06 WST 2002

Ugh. Modula 2? They might as well of stuck with pascal & kept to the Object
pascal turboish scheme.
That *was* a cool little programming environment. (I gotta admit outa
nostalgia for a long forgotten past,
I still code with free pascal from time to time. TP got me started on the
stupid career path of mine.)