[plug] westnet ADSL problems with Debian

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Oct 14 10:32:34 WST 2002

> The PPPoE client is only included in the DSL-300-plus firmware, and I
> don't think that has been officially release by D-Link as of yet.

Curses. Mine's at 1.14a I think...

> Craig, have you tried increasing the timeouts in /etc/ppp/pppoe.conf?
> specifically, LCP_INTERVAL, LCP_FAILURE, and PPPOE_TIMEOUT ?

I would if it'd help - but the problem I'm having seems to stem from the
remote side closing the connection - "recieved PADT from peer". I
haven't seen any indication that its timing out on connections.

I'll give it a try anyway, though.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)