[plug] Terminal font with working ANSI graphics chars?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Oct 14 13:10:42 WST 2002

Hi all

I'm trying to get my linux box to display ANSI graphics characters
correctly when I telnet into a SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 box here at work. It
works fine with the default linux console font, but not any of the fonts
available to rxvt / gnome-terminal (or something else is stuffed), as
they show up as "qqq" etc.

So - does anybody know how to get those ANSI line chars to show up
correctly when accessing a SCO box over telnet from a linux box?

(I know I should use SSH, but its pointless - the rest of the staff are
on win95 486s and the machine has a _weird_ termcap partly pulled from
Microsoft Xenix for an ancient app, so there's just no point. Anyway,
getting SSH running on SCO is a pain.)

So - it works from the linux console, but not any of my terminal
emulators. Ideas?

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)