[plug] Terminal font with working ANSI graphics chars?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Oct 14 15:25:05 WST 2002

> To resolve it I use rxvt and set TERM=vt220 on the SCO box.

OK, when I try to automate this to a nice clickable icon for our
resident windows people, rxvt segfaults / terminates silently. The
command is:

rxvt -T Express -e "telnet uk"

(where "Express" is what the users know the system as, and uk is the
hostname of the SCO box)

an strace shows it terminating due to a SIGSEGV or SIGALRM , seems to be
random which. OK, just did it again and this time exited with SIGCHLD,
after some messages about no such file descriptor. Pty allocation
issues? I do seem to remember hearing about some kind of a bash / pty /
terminal race but thought that was resolved. The machine is running
Debian 3.0.

Ideas?

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)