[plug] Redhat v8.0 CD's

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Tue Oct 15 00:54:06 WST 2002

Hya All,

RH 8.0 before distro CD sets.

If you are interested I can burn a set of CD's (3 cd's).

A Powertools CD is mean't to be available but not yet seen, if anyone
has heard pls let me know.

If you are interested email me off-list with the subject: 'RH8.0'

I will then email you back wth costs and delivery options.

Thanks all....

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */