[plug] OT: mplayer mailing list, evil too

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat Oct 19 01:11:04 WST 2002

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:49:13 +0800 Ben Jensz <jensz at wn.com.au> wrote:

> John Knight wrote:
>
> > <snip>....harder to get into that an airline chicken kiev!
> >
> Ooohh... Red Dwarf :)

http://www.powerage.demon.co.uk/reddwarf/dwarf77.htm

-------
Lister:
 You haven't saved my life?

Kochanski:
 Seven per cent of Epideme's virions have found their way back into your body.  They're currently multiplying exponentially.

Lister:
 So, to sum up, all's I've got to look forward to now is death, zombification, and then a quick after-death snog with either you or the Cat?  You've given my arm - MY arm - for nothing?

Kryten:
 Not nothing, sir!  Based on my calculations, it's bought you approximately fifty eight minutes more life.

Lister:
 I... WHAT am I gonna do with fifty eight minutes more life?

Cat:
 Have half a juggling lesson?

Lister:
 You're really not helping.