[plug] Downtime

Nathan D natdan at pobox.com
Wed Oct 23 18:01:31 WST 2002

At 04:46 PM 23/10/2002 +0800, Matt Kemner wrote:
>Spark will be offline for a few hours early Tomorrow morning while the
>Linux IT premises undergoes some minor electrical work.

Not sure if this is the place to ask the question or not, but only one way
to find out.
Can I ask the general interest question of what happened to LinuxWA, and
what now is happening with Linux IT?

regards,
   Nathan

.  natdan at pobox.com .     /     \
.  Western   Australia .  -> \_,-._/

Can't make out my sig file? Try using a "fixed-width font"

National Linux Conference Au  Jan 22-25 2003
http://www.linux.conf.au/