[plug] parsing C++ code/comments

Andrew Francis lists at sullust.net
Wed Oct 23 22:01:17 WST 2002

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 03:59:51PM +1000, Buddrige, David wrote:
> OK.  I've been instructed that the client only actually wants the public
> methods documented - NOT the private and protected methods, and so what I
> want to do is to find some way of automatically removing from the code the
> doc++ comments for protected and private methods, so that only comments for
> the public methods remain.

On the DOC++ page { http://www.zib.de/Visual/software/doc++/Usage.html )
I see:

-p
  instructs DOC++ also to include private class members to the
  documentation. If not specified no private member will show up in
  the documentation (even if they are docified).

Are you sure this won't do the trick?

--
Andrew Francis          | To email me, get | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
Perth, Australia        | the real address |    against HTML email  X