[plug] if anybody's wondering why bits of perth just fell off the 'net...

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Thu Oct 24 14:07:18 WST 2002

... it looks like Telstra's broken the Wellington St exchange again -
probably killed their router or something. Anybody on ADSL in the area
has most likely experienced failure, where the ADSL sync remains fine
but no replies come through the link even to stuff as simple as ARP
requests.

Telstra screws up again. Who /would/ have thought. *sigh*.

I'm on the 56k backup link again for the second time in a couple of
months, before which I was up for more than a year. Not really good enough.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)