[plug] A Call for help regarding embedding linux

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:27:48 WST 2002

Easy mate, don't re-invent the wheel, unless you're a pioneer/masochist who
wants to re-do everything, but I have two things for ya, on a pommy DVD,
I've got a Linux distro designed around making car mp3 players and under a
yank magazine, I've got a 'Route 66' howto, with instructions on how to
create LCDs, keypad, PERL scripts, everything, if you can stand a trip to
the hills, then I've gota  fair bunch of stuff for yerz! :D

John

Make lunch, not war.