[plug] Commercial: 5-day Rookie's Linux Course

garry garbuck at tpg.com.au
Fri Oct 25 09:11:26 WST 2002

While the course(s) look(s) interesting, it would be waaay out of the
financial league of all except a few...

Be nice if the topics covered were released in detail, (ala GPL), so we could
use this as a framework for a knowledge buildup for newbies. But then again
that would be commercially suicidal for iit-training...

Garry