[plug] RH 8.0 Personal Edition

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Fri Oct 25 10:10:26 WST 2002

Just out of interest, the Armadale City newsagent (the newsagent in the
Jull Street Mall, by the ANZ) has copies of RH 8.0 Personal Edition
(Official RH boxed set), for $34.95. I have previously spoken to the
proprietor, who was using RH Linux, at the time. He also has the Next
minibooks, or handbooks, including one that has RH 7.3 (from what Anne
told me, those minibooks MAY be the source of the dodgy CD #3, but, I do
not know much more about that), and a Perl one (but, only Perl for
Windows and Mac's!).

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."
- Deep Thought,
  Chapter 28 of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Douglas Adams, 1988