[plug] IT Job Seekers / Business start-up peer support group

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri Oct 25 12:24:39 WST 2002

> :) I meant unfriendly in terms of the courses and seminars they offer...
> Their newsgroups also seem to be mostly centered around Microsoft
> technologies (.NET, etc).

So show them that people don't just use MS by getting involved. They
don't have any stated opposition to non-MS do they, just "MS is what
everybody uses" or "its the industry standard".

If linux pros are going to get any real industry acceptance they'll need
to interact with existing industry bodies, not try to bypass them.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)