[plug] A Call for help regarding embedding linux

Sacha Schlegel schlegel at cs.curtin.edu.au
Fri Oct 25 18:18:28 WST 2002

Hi Peter

That was a cool project about 2 years ago. I still have the pictures of
my computer in a car.

http://sacha.schlegel.li/SachaSchlegelMegacar.html

I put in a tv card as well, in case I wanted to watch tv. I had a
wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. BUT sometimes it good realy
dangerous when I was tweaking the system while driving!

I even planned to access the internet through infrared to my mobile ...
but never made it.

My wife got pulled over twice and the police man asked: what is that? is
it a global positioning system? My wife answered: yes yes and could
drive ahead.

Maybe someone posted the http://www.megacar.com page already but thats a
cool car.

Sacha