[plug] OT: inviting Murdoch students to "send someone to linuxconf for free"

Daniel cottmain at plug.linux.org.au
Sun Oct 27 14:48:27 WST 2002

Hi, I wonder if you can help me or give me some direction please.

UCC and plug have been contacted and to be fair Murdoch CS people (and
others) should be invited too:
- is there a 'ucc-like' mailing list that I can join and post info to?
- any other suggestions as I believe we have some Murdoch students on
this list?(to be fair to Sun we must generate a good response so they
get value [and want to do it again])

Thanks,
Daniel.

/////// only if you missed original competition dtls ....\\\\\\\\\\\\
The winner gets:

* Accommodation at the on-campus lodgings for the duration of the main
conference (excluding mini-confs)
* Professional Registration for Linux.conf.au 2003
* And iff they live away from Perth - Return economy air ticket from
local airport (yes people who live in Perth are elligible)

Got someone in mind?
E-mail why they should be the one to
RDP <barista at plug.linux.org.au>

the Competition [Sun's Regional Delegate Program, thanks Sun]
http://www.plug.org.au/rdp.html

Linuxconf
http://www.linux.conf.au/

If you miss out remember it's cheap for students.
If someone has already booked and they win then they can get a refund.
If you want the person you put forward to win the more "why" you give us
the more easy it is to choose them.
Hey, if you're really keen get someone else to propose you
(anonymous effusive mailings from your own e-mail address might arouse
suspicion)!