[plug] Mandrake Linux 9.0

Milan Pospisil PospiM at balga.training.wa.gov.au
Mon Oct 28 12:02:40 WST 2002

Hi everybody;
 Could someone possibly tell me where to get a users guide for Mandrake 9.0?
What  I have on my mind is something like O` Reily`s Linux Users Guide by Bill Mc Carty (well, I think that was Bill Mc Carty who wrote that one), or anything about Mandrake9.0 for that matter - provided that it is reasonably beginners friendly.
  I have tried some bookshops like Rellim, Dymocks, Boffins, etc. with no luck. Needless to say that on one occasion they actually knew how does one spell Mandrake - well, I assume so because they did not ask.
                 Thanks.
                                   Milan Pospisil