[plug] X-Box status update

Matt Kemner zombie at penguincare.com.au
Wed Oct 30 13:58:30 WST 2002

quoth Harry:

> No news from Matt yet. Earth to Matt .. where've you got to ?? :-)

  Matt's been busy working on-site the past few days, with little time for
reading email :(

  Anyway, we went out and purchased an X-Box Today (YAY!) and checked the
manufacture date to ensure it was not the dreaded "V1.1" model.

  So... Who wants to play? *grin*

  I thought it would be easiest to do the mod here, in LinuxIT's workshop,
as we have the tools, a TV-Tuner card to plug the X-Box into, and plenty
of space to work in.

  Also, the PLUG meetings might not provide enough time to do the mod
without doing a rush job, which is why I thought a Saturday or Sunday
afternoon would be best.  It also means it can happen sooner, rather than
waiting 4 weeks for the next workshop meeting.

What do you think?

Regards,

 - Matt