[plug] [OT] ISDN Routers for sale (DoV)

ryan at is.as.geeky.as ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Tue Sep 3 13:28:54 WST 2002

> Do they have X.25 interfaces or anything like that (Ie like the ascend
> boxen?)
> What I'm saying is , are the suitable for IMUX usage with Video Conf type
> applications, or are they of your basic terminal adaper variety?

They simply have a UTP connection to a TCP/IP network and thus I gather from your choices it fits into the basic terminal adaptor variety.

They have a DB9 console management port, an RJ45 ISDN port, 2 RJ11 phone ports, an RJ45 and AUI ethernet port and lots of blinky LEDs.

I'll even throw in a bonus power switch and AC power socket!   ... and of course the power adaptor itself.

And they look like this: