[plug] [link] [OT] Microsoft Financial Fraud

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Tue Sep 3 15:17:29 WST 2002

>     http://www.usagold.com/gildedopinion/microsoftfraud.html
>
> I take it you hold a significant number of stocks and shares? (-:

Nope. However the article implies that it could all come falling down
and cause some significant economic "waves"...

Still I don't know if I can really credit it, too much of the article
makes statements w/o providing where he got the info etc.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)