[plug] vim and programming languages

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Tue Sep 3 16:00:35 WST 2002

Or try just:

:filetype indent on

in the win32 VIM I have here on my work machine it has indent settings for Java and 33 other languages, from what I understand cindent is best for C based languages.

For per file settings take a look at:

http://vim.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/options.html#modeline

I'm still learning VIM myself so excuse me if I got something wrong but the above seems pretty safe. :)

Regards,
Jason