[plug] OOo Help !! - It is all Greek to me !

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 23:42:31 WST 2002

This is by no means my area, but it may be the iso/character set (just
guessing the name) that you're using, or perhaps even the font. Try changing
the character set option first, so that it's inline with the rest of the OS
(try looking at your localisation settings in KDE if you're a user).

hope that works, seeya mate!
tomato

>Hi
>
>I am trying to print a report which has a deadline of about now, and, while
>it looks terrific onscreen, it prints out in Greek on paper ... every
>English character has been substituted by a letter of the Greek alphabet
>!!!
>
>Maybe I should use Word until I REALLY know OOo?
>
>If anyone can quickly direct me to the appropriate place to change a
>setting
>to bring it back to normal, I would be most grateful.
>
>Kind regards,
>
>James Elliott

Make lunch, not war.