[plug] Lost Fonts and Printer because of staroffice

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 5 16:44:53 WST 2002

bit vague   ...  distro, staroffice version, printer types
(cups/lpd/local/remote)

That being said, you should be able to rerun the staroffice setup and
select uninstall.  Staroffice, OO in different versions can all co-exist
in different directories with the .sversionrc file giving paths etc.
Sharing configs is difficult though ...

BillK