[plug] suggestion: Revolution OS

sol sol at autonomon.net
Thu Sep 5 17:33:41 WST 2002

I just checked out to see if this film is heading our way and it doesn't
look like it. However, the Luna Cinemas do do special group bookings for
fund-raising purposes. That is special screenings for clubs and
non-profit organisations.

What do PLUGers think about a booking a special screening of Revolution
OS at say, Luna Leederville, with any proceeds being raised going to
next year's linux conference? Or, to put it another way, how many people
would pay $13 to see Revolution OS on say, a Saturday evening or Sunday
arvo?

Thoughts?

regards,
sol