[plug] Mandrake 9 RC1 on WAIX?

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sun Sep 8 11:27:47 WST 2002

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002 10:47:37 +0800 "Richard" <rbarnes at westnet.com.au> wrote:

> I saw this morning that RC1 of Mandrake 9 is out, and I was wondering if
> anyone knows of a server on the WAIX system that has it. I have checked
> planetmirror, but they only have the first beta.

Danger Will Robinson !

I found out the hard way that planetmirror is no longer on WAIX; well at least
not at the moment AFAICT.

So be careful with your use of planetmirror if you are relying on free (as in
beer) WAIX access for grabbing gobs of stuff.

Sorry .. this doesn't answer your question .. just a heads up.

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/