[plug] Mandrake 9 RC1 on WAIX?

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Sun Sep 8 11:42:19 WST 2002

Richard wrote:

>Very glad you shared that. I have just taken it for granted in the past
>and would not have known until the bill arrived in the mail...three
>ISO's at 15c per MB...ouch :)
>
>Richard

If you're talking about excess on WestNet ADSL, its actually 6c/Mb if
you go over your limit :)

I'm trying to find a download site for it at the moment that is either
not busy or will mirror at a speed faster than 4k/sec :)

9.0 Beta4 is available at:

http://mirror.3fl.net/pub/mandrake/9.0/en/iso/i586/

Once I find a decent download site, I'll mirror RC1 to here:

http://mirror.3fl.net/pub/mandrake/9.0/en/iso/i586/rc1/

Thats WAIX only and is on WestNet's network (they sponsor it).

/ Ben