[plug] Mozilla personal bookmarks tool bar not working

Steege, Phil E phil.e.steege at lmco.com
Mon Sep 16 22:22:40 WST 2002

I cannot get my personal bookmarks to show up on the bar in Mozilla.
I edited bookmarks and clicked on the menu entry to tell it what folder I
want to use for by personal Toolbar, but they do not show up.
All I see is a single button called 'bookmarks' and I can see all my
bookmarks when I select it.  But, I cannot put just the Personal ones on the
bar like I used to be able to do on previous Mozilla versions.
I recently upgraded to RedHat 7.3 which gave me 'mozilla-1.0rc3-0'.

Also I cannot get Mozilla to sort the bookmarks alphabetically, like it used
to.
I use a perl script to sort them manually for now.

Has anyone else had problems with this?

Phil