[plug] Installfest & Linux Open Day 2002 - 29/09/2002

Trent Lloyd trent at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Sep 17 09:47:06 WST 2002

Subject: Installfest & Linux Open Day 2002 - 29/09/2002

New to linux? Got a few problems? NO WORRIES!

This years Linux Installfest and Open Day will get you set!

This year the Installfest is kindly hosted by Computer Angels
(http://www.ca.asn.au). It will be held on Sunday, September 29th at the
Computer Angels Building in Belmont (Map:
http://www.ca.asn.au/internal/228GreatEasternHwy.shtml)
Best of all its free!

We will open for the public to start installations at 10AM and no more
installs will be started after 4PM.
On the day we will have copies of the following distributions to install:
	- Redhat
	- Mandrake
	- Debian
But feel free to bring along any other distro and someone might be able to
help you with it :)

If you wish to come please Register by going here:
http://installfest.plug.linux.org.au/register.php3

Note that registered people will be considered before unregistered people,
so if you want your install done quicker then make sure you register before
the day!

"If you have linux experience then please register as an Installer (on the"
above website),  or get in touch with the event organisers.