[plug] KDE usability, linux conf

Jason Bainbridge jaseone at myrealbox.com
Wed Sep 18 06:33:05 WST 2002

Yep that's me... *puts on the flak suit*

That article was supposed to be posted quite a while ago but as I am now a
maintainer of the site and was re-working it over the weekend I thought I'd
add it and give linux.conf.au a bit of a plug at the same time.

Just out of curiosity how did you find out about the update, did you just
happen to browse to the site? I just didn't think usability.kde.org had much
traffic as it stands, but we plan to change that of course. :)

--
Jason Bainbridge
KDE - Conquer Your Desktop
http://kde.org - webmaster at kde.org