[plug] Help on Importing Access DB into MySQL

Alan Graham alan.graham at infonetsystems.com.au
Wed Sep 18 23:42:55 WST 2002

Yeah I saw this one a while back but the up front cost ($US 695 to
convert to Java, $US395 to VB for each 30,000 lines of code) didn't hurt
as much as the very restrictive license.  I have one app running at four
client sites.  These guys wanted each of my clients to pay for a full
license, as well as my paying for the license.  Considering the
inevitable rework that would have to be done (no conversion tool is ever
completely correct) this is unbearable.

Alan