[plug] good laugh (another one)

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Sep 23 14:21:07 WST 2002

>>I give in, why does it end up there??

My only guess, going by the "interesting" collection of companies
returned by that (MS, disney, AOL, etc) is that google must use the text
of the link in searching as well as the contents of the page. You see, I
can easily believe that a lot of people will have in their pages:

*grin*

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)