[plug] unsubscribing from this group!!!! Help Please!!!!

Andrew Carson AndrewC at bmis.com.au
Thu Sep 26 09:01:34 WST 2002

uncircumsize.. now *that* might be tricky..     I have my home email from
iinet forwarded to my work address.. but both my work and home accounts
are subscribed to PLUG.. so at work I get 2 copies of everything... and as
much as I enjoy reading the posts to this list, reading them twice doesn't
make them twice as enjoyable  :^)

Simon Scott <sscott at iinet.net.au>
09/26/02 02:09 AM
Please respond to plug