[plug] HTTP mail?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Thu Sep 26 16:08:00 WST 2002

> Outlook Express allows you to synchonise your Hotmail mail folders locally
> using a http based protocol.
Curious... from the number of machines I've had to repair that used this
I'd be more inclined to say that "Outlook Express allows you to
synchronzie your viri and spam locally using a
totally-bloody-undocumented http based protocol".

Of course, if the users had followed "standard" security precautions and
updated their virus scanner each time they logged in, before they
checked their mail, they might've been fine.

Oh well. More contract work for me ;-/

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)