[plug] "dd" question

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Fri Sep 27 11:14:37 WST 2002

But RAID is so sexy! :) Its pretty easy to setup and when its done you get this
warm glow inside that means you've done something above the norm. If you're
running Debian, read James RAID Howto
(http://www.james.rcpt.to/programs/debian/raid1/).

Regards,
Adrian Woodley