[plug] RH 8.0 iso

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Fri Sep 27 13:15:47 WST 2002

Hya,

Oh sorry Patrick, m8 :-]

I would rather grab the iso's if I could when they become available.

Thanks m8.

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */