[plug] Java 1.4.1

Adam Davin bladebadger at westnet.com.au
Sat Sep 28 18:27:00 WST 2002

G'day all,

I had problems with running Java 1.4.1 (sun version) until I set up my paths
to point to the correct <path to where java base directory
resides>\jsdk1.4.1\bin, once this was in it all worked fine from memory.

Make sure you don't have any other java executables floating around in your
path, if there are, either remove these path references or place the path to
1.4.1 before them (if you can't delete the executables or remove path