[plug] RH 8.0 migration woes

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:53:47 WST 2003

I hate'd MDK 9.0's, I've got a mate that's downloading the latest SuSE
release, if they still have the same approach to menus as 7.3 (you had the
option to have the modified menu, or have the modified menu as a separate
entry in the standard menu), then I'll probably like it. Otherwise..... time
to jump into Debian. ;)

Make lunch, not war.