[plug] RH 8.0 migration woes

Tim Bowden bowden at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 1 12:10:11 WST 2003

Patrick Tehvand wrote:

>On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 11:12, John Knight wrote:
>

>>Ah sorry, I was after the mp3 decoding capabilities of Kaboodle.... I've
>>given RH 8.0 the arse anyway..... (bye bye)
>>

>As one of the great supporters of RedHat for a long time - I too am
>moving (slowly) away. I dont like that they are breaking stuff all the
>time!
>
>Thinking of moving to Mandrake, though the lure of the dark side is
>strong.

I have been using rh since 5.2 but bluecurve and the continually
dwindling range of choices out of the box means I am going to start
playing with debian on a spare pc soon.  Perhaps it will become my
primary desktop distro...  Either way, I will not be dropping rh
completely.  It is still good have it on my cv.

Tim Bowden