[plug] Debian Cds

Trent Lloyd trent at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 2 15:19:25 WST 2003

Nope.

For basic install you can even get a ~180mb mini-cd from i think lordsutch.com
This won't get you Xwindows tho.

Otherwise CD1 will do nicely, every cd after that is additional packages
most people rarely use anythign after cd3 and ive never used anythign past cd4 i dont think
Then again i use online mirrors from my servers most of the time

-- Trent