[plug] [OT]Worlds biggest luddite spends $4Mill on website

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Thu Apr 3 12:26:04 WST 2003

For 4 million dollars, it SHOULD be HTML compliant.

Put the first page you get when you type in the web address into the w3
validator and its not compliant to the document type reference at the
top of it. (http://www.dcita.gov.au/Subject_Entry_Page/0,,0_1-2_1,00.html)

In fact there are 397 errors on the first page.  $4 millon and the page
is broken?  Disgusting.  Totally sums up his knowledge of the portfolios
he's supposed to be responsible for doesn't it?

/ Ben