[plug] debian convert

Patrick Tehvand patrick at carey.wa.edu.au
Thu Apr 3 13:31:59 WST 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 13:18, Garry wrote:

> Not having installed Mdk 9.1 anywhere, I can only assume the Bluecurve bit is just a theme.. So condemming an OS for an easily changeable is a touch shallow, innit?
>
> Regards
>
> Garry

Um. not exactly - there is a bit more to it than just a simple "theme"

Also the issues with apache 2.0 not _really_ being ready (well no
modules), evolution mail client still unable to filter due to using a
rather old release.

there are a few more.

oh and 6 months between major releases and 12 month product life is a
little harsh too.

Patrick