[plug] OT ATM, The magic hole in the wall.

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Apr 3 17:03:04 WST 2003

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, John Clayton wrote:

> > > It's ASIS...
> >

> >I think you mean Australian Secret Intelligence Oxymoron.
> >

> ASIS Australian Secret Inteligence Service
> ASIO Australian Secret Inteligence Organisation
>
> 2 different cloak and dagger groups

And both as smart as their penultimate leader, agent 86; Maxwell
Smart... (or is it now his father, senator Richard Altoosmart?)

("Durh, let's go and bust up another Melbourne hotel room, boss. We'll
find who pulled down Malcolm Fraser's pants, if we bust up enough hotel
rooms. Someone's got to know...")

:)

--
Bret Busby