[plug] -- Plaka and PLUG April Seminar Notice --

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sun Apr 6 15:38:06 WST 2003

**Eat before the PLUG Seminar
At the previous seminar it was announced that the Plaka Shishkebab Souvlaki
(87 James Street, Northbridge 9328 1636) have two meals for the price of
one on Tuesdays from 6.00pm to 8.30pm.

Team up with a fellow PLUGger or guest and mention that you are attending
the PLUG seminar. Note: We are not sure whether this applies to drinks.

There is lots of space and they don't mind us spreading out laptops and
taking up multiple tables.

I think some of the regulars meet there around 6.30pm before walking over
to the TAFE CMC Lecture Theatre for 7.30pm.

**PLUG Seminar
Title: Sun's Position in the Linux Market

Presenter: Hans Humboldt

Abstract:
Hans will talk about Sun Microsystems' current and future position in the
Linux market.

Biography:
Hans is a Technical Account Manager with Sun Microsystems Australia Pty Ltd
and is based in Western Australia.

Venue: Lecture Theatre TAFE CMC - 25 Aberdeen St, Perth. Use the Museum
Street entrance. Turn left from the foyer and then take the furthest
corridor on the left (closest to the Francis Street entrance -
unfortunately closed after 6pm). The Lecture Theatre should be clearly
marked. If you get lost, ask security (in the foyer).

When: 7.30pm Tuesday 8 April 2003

Visitors and friends most welcome.

Detail about this and other events may be found in the PLUG calendar:
http://www.plug.org.au/index.php?module=PostCalendar

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
www.decisions-and-designs.com.au/jacqueline

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)