[plug] Plaka 'discount'

Daniel cottmain at plug.linux.org.au
Mon Apr 7 09:20:36 WST 2003

On Sun, 2003-04-06 at 15:49, Chris Caston wrote:

> I saw the same offer painted in their shop window for the whole public.

Last time when two of us went to the counter together we got the
discount, but when one of our group went up on their own they weren't
able to get any discount as they weren't buying two!  The older
gentlemen I guess is the proprietor only too hapily agreed to extend the
offer to 'individuals from plug'.  So we hope there is some advantage
beyond that for the general public (besides I felt bad that Clare had to
pay full price).  I think it is only on food they make, not drinks. We
will just have to see how it goes.  Two for one is their offer to the
public.  I am trusting that with a flood of pluggers they'll just do
half price for plug.  I hope it turns out to be worthwhile in practice.

Cheers,
Daniel.