[plug] Command line encrypted dvd playing with mplayer

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:36:08 WST 2003

I've always used libdvdcss, give that a go. Make a link from /dev/scd0 to
/dev/dvd ("ln -s /dev/scd0 /dev/dvd" as root). That should sort your
problems out. :) If you're using mencoder for divxing DVDs, try the audio
output plugins, like boosting the audio by +10dB, as the audio levels are
mastered quite low on DVDs. And, uh.... read the manual WELL. ;)

Make lunch, not war.