[plug] RH login screen probs

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:42:02 WST 2003

G'day fellers!

I'm having a few problems with RH 7.3, with the login screen. No matter what
I do, I can't get the background to change from the Red Hat background, the
pictures I choose flash up for a second, but that's all, then it's back to
thte normal. I'm using KDE by the way, I assume KDM's running as style
changes work.....

Oh yeah, I installed blackbox by source, but the menu entry won't work, I
don't think it's in the right path. Anyone have any advice?

cheers! :)
John

Make lunch, not war.