[plug] ANZ Fraud

Daniel Pearson plug at flashware.net
Fri Apr 11 08:31:16 WST 2003

Did anyone else get this e-mail?

-----Original Message-----
From: www.anzbank.com [mailto:newzs at anzbank.com]
Sent: Thursday, 10 April 2003 8:50 PM
To: SUPPORT
Subject: Security Server Update

  <https://www.anz.com/inetbank/bankicon/anzib_logo.gif>

  Dear Valued Customer,

- Our new security system will help you to avoid

  frequently fraud transactions and to keep your

  investments in safety.

- Due to technical update we recommend you to

  reactivate your account.

Click on the link below to login and begin using

your updated ANZ account.

To log into your account, please visit the ANZ

website at https://www.anz.com/ <http://64.46.114.91/>

To review your statement, log into your ANZ

account and click the eStatements & eNotices button

in the left navigation of your Account Summary page.

Your new statement is listed in the left navigation

of the page.

If you have questions about your online statement,

please send us a Bank Mail or call us at

1-888-BKONWEB (256-6932).

We appreciate your business. It's truly our

pleasure to serve you.

ANZ Customer Care

This email is for notification only. To contact us,

please log into your account and send a Bank Mail.